Cydia Download: Are you looking to Download Cydia for your iOS Devices?
So for you guys today I am writing a detailed tutorial to help you guys to download Cydia for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Since Apple devices are very much prominent for providing top-notch security to its users. There is an advanced level of encryption to ensure complete security of the users. However, sometimes that security becomes a head ache and restrict users to specific areas.
Cydia Download For iOS – Cydia Installer
Let me elaborate it more, for suppose you are looking to download and install a custom theme for your iPhone or iPad but, by default, Apple does not give you permission to do so or you are looking to download an app which is not available on iTunes or Apple App store and can only be downloaded from third-party app store.
And we all know that Apple does not allow users to download apps from third-party app store because of security reasons. So to overcome such situations Cydia helps you to get all such tasks done without any interruptions.
What is Cydia?
To talk more about Cydia I am adding this whole section only describing the Cydia functionality.
Cydia an app store for Jailbroken iOS devices which let you download all third-party apps on your iOS devices. It let you download all famous custom third-party apps on your iPhone or iPad ones it is Jailbroken. It not only allow you to download apps but also let you manage your Jailbroken devices.
How to Download Cydia on iOS Devices
So here I start my complete tutorial of downloading Cydia app on your iOS devices so that you can start downloading third-party apps on your iOS devices.
- First of all, Connect internet on your iOS Device
- Now head toward Safari and search for www.taig-download.com/beta
- Then it will automatically recognize your device and comes up with Start button
- After that tap on ADD TO HOMESCREEN
- Then you are supposed to tap on Install button to complete the Installation process
- Wait until Installation is done
- Ones installation is completed then you will have Cydia app icon on your home-screen
- Enjoy using Cydia!
Additional Tip : How to Update Cydia?
If you are looking to update the existing version of Cydia app store to enjoy the better comparability and better performance of this app store then follow these steps.
- Firstly, Open Cydia Download app on your iOS device
- Tap on the Changes tab
- There you will be able to see the available updates, you need to tap on Upgrade button in the top right corner
- Then tap on Confirm to allow the updates to begin
- Now it will start updating the existing Cydia app store on your iOS device
- Wait until it is done!
Tip: Download Cydia app without Jailbreak
Here are the steps which you may follow to download Cydia without Jailbreaking your device. Before following ensure that your device is running on any of these versions: iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.1, iOS 10, iOS 9.5, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, or iOS 9.0.
- Now you need to Download Flek Store on your iOS device from official website
- Wait until is downloaded and installed on your device.
- Ones downloaded, launch Flek Store and scroll down to bottom until you see Tweaks button then tap on that Tweaks button
- Now you will have thousands of apps in their directory. Now you need to look for Cydia app from their directory
- Ones found, tap on Cydia app and click on Install
- It will start getting installed on your iOS device
- Enjoy using Cydia.
Cydia Download Common Errors – Fixes
There are few common errors which iOS users are getting while using Cydia on their phone. Now without taking your time let me take you to errors and their fixes.
Stuck Apple Logo – Fix
You might be facing this problem while updating your iOS device in order to get moving with Cydia app store. In order to fix this problem you need to follow these steps;
- First of all, turn Off your iPhone by holding Sleep/Wake button down
- Now plug the lightning cable to your iPhone in order to connect it with your computer
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Now you need to place your phone at DFU mode by following these steps:Press and Hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time for 10 seconds then release Sleep/Wake button but keep holding Home button for another 10 seconds then you need to keep pressing Home button down until you get iPhone in Recovery message on your phone.
- Then you will have a restore message, you need to tap on Restore button
- After that iOS will start to restore the latest firmware on your iOS device. Remember that iOS device’s screen will remain blank until the restore process. If you see Apple logo in this complete process then it means your iPhone is not in DFU mode you need to start the complete process again
- Ones the restore is done, your problem will be solved
- This was it!
Endless Restart Loop – Keeps on Restarting Error – Fix
If you are also facing this Endless Restart Loop errors while downloading or using Cydia on your iPhone then you need to follow these simple steps to fix it.
You can either Turn on or Off Cellular data on your phone to fix this issue as it solved in many iPhones in this way. In order to toggle on or Off Cellular data follow these steps: Go to Settings >> tap on Mobile Data >> Toggle On or Off Cellular Data on your phone. Or another simple fix is restarting your phone and it will surely solve your issue of Endless restart loop problem.
This was my tutorial on Cydia app store. I am sure this article must have cleared all your doubts and concerns related to Cydia Download. If you are have any queries or confusion left related to this article then feel free to lend them using comment’s box. Any of our team members will get back to your queries shortly.
Have you found this Cydia Download article helpful? If you have! Then don’t forget to share this article with others who might be looking for the same and your share may help them out.